No matter the size of your business, your goal is to keep growing it. If you want to accomplish that, you have to make sure you are using the best marketing strategies. There are many techniques to choose from, each with different degrees of efficiency. The one that’s driving the most sales nowadays is email marketing, which gives you the opportunity to interact with your customers directly and to promote your products and services.
One of the advantages of email marketing is that you can receive detailed reports on how your emails perform. After each campaign, you can download the reports and study your results: how many people opened your email? How many of them clicked through your content? And, ultimately, how many of them converted? The report also tells you how many emails bounced back, and that is a key feature you should pay attention to.
The reason behind high bounce rates is almost always the fact that your email list hasn’t been cleaned. You might have many invalid email addresses that are clogging up your database and use your resources in vain. How can you determine if your email list is messy? You can’t do that yourself, but a good email verification system will analyze your list within minutes and tell you what’s wrong with it.
Two types of email verification
There are two different types of verification processes:
- Retrospective Verification – This process will examine the validity of the email addresses that are already stored in your database. The email verifier will determine whether or not those email addresses are still valid and in use, and will remove the inaccurate and abandoned accounts.
- Pre-Emptive Verification – This is an effective process that checks the validity of the email addresses when your subscribers type them into your signup form. This is the best way for you to make sure people are not making any typos when they try to subscribe to your email.
Merits of a good Email Verification System
As a business owner, you want to use marketing strategies that are durable and will help you in the long run. Your email marketing will deliver great results if you use an email verification system. We are going to list some of its benefits below:
- Sending large amounts of emails is costing you money. An email checker will remove invalid addresses from your database, so you will only spend your money on sending campaigns to valid accounts.
- Your bounce rates will decrease significantly. A good email validation system offers an accuracy rate of 98%.
- You can easily increase your sender reputation score.
- If you have expired or invalid email addresses in your sending list, along with spam traps or many email complainers, you will most likely be blacklisted by ISP. An email validation system will help you keep your email list clean and safe to use.