Many people wonder if it’s really worth hiring an attorney to fight a traffic tickets. Sometimes, it may not be, but many times, an attorney can help you find a better solution than simply pleading guilty to a ticket that could affect you in more ways than you realize. If you have a CDL, for example, you could lose your license if you get ticketed for a DUI.
Here are 10 reasons you should consider hiring traffic lawyers California with The Ticket Clinic when you get traffic tickets:
- Keep points off your driving record. If you accumulate too many points in a given time frame, your license could be suspended.
- Maintain your insurance rates. Some moving violations will almost certainly raise your premiums.
- Avoid traffic school to remove points from your California driving record.
- Avoid paying the fine, court costs and any penalties.
- Some moving violations can affect your ability to get a job or keep your job.
- Negotiations are the rule in municipal court, but it can be scary to have a conference with an attorney without someone who knows the territory.
- Many times, police officers don’t follow the rules when issuing tickets. You need someone to protect your rights.
- You might be able to avoid other negative penalties, such as having to attend rehab for a DUI or doing community service.
- Attorneys with The Ticket Clinic are well-versed in the law and can identify flaws in your case more readily than you could.
- By getting a consultation about your situation, you have legal advice that will help you move forward.
The Ticket Clinic offers free consultations from real attorneys, not robots. Use the online contact form, search “California speeding ticket lawyer” in your search engine, or call 1-800-CITATION for more information. Don’t just pay the ticket without talking to an experienced lawyer who can give you information about your situation.